Thursday, April 22, 2010

feel free for update

long time din update my blog already
recently watch some of dac(7) member write about their friend
so touch
should i do the same thing???
and how much i should write?????
better dun write, XD
sorry for that

dun know isit stay at home for long time then mood will changed
want hang out with friend but FRIEND maybe is TOO busy
alway "5 dak han"
haiz, sam tam

just want to release my evil from the bottom of my hearts
boring at home
and other people will ask"dun have work meh"
haiz, work din find me then how i work leh
working is also same boring too
a advantage of working = salary
a advantage of stay at home = no need suffer about the salary
(if have any person want to find agent company for a promoter job
i ADVISE you all dun work for Aida connection)
i told the reason from above

nothing special, that all
(my english still the same, shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment