Monday, June 28, 2010

busying

i start to feel want to slap gao that lap tutor, alway 自恋-ing
and set that coursework question difficult like hell
make me feel so uncomfortable
hate you hate you

look like this week will damn busy,
english test on wednesday and i haven prepare all the information yet
then tomorow (tuesday)
that fr tutor dun know will have period or not
suddenly change from angle to devil
这年代老师的心情很难抓摸
haven done his tutorial yet, dun know how to die tomorow
hope his period not come on tomorow
then friday is that tax tutorial again
omg, this friday must kena Q and A again
honestly that can make me improve by using this way
but i really dun like it and alway keep asking me question
sien liao lo...........
next week that coursework of BITA need to pass up
1 week time need to finish that group assignment
look like he thinking we only have 1 subject to study
summore combine all the previous tutorial inside a coursework
omg, really dun know how to say this
make me feel like want to die
ask him how my answer isit correct or not then he tell me dun know
should i say i also dun know leh
really want to slap him gao gao lik
next time need to find a gal talk with him
maybe he will more soft and gentlemen

i think that all for today
you are my monthly diary ........ ^^
feel more better................


No comments:

Post a Comment