Wednesday, August 25, 2010

exam lo..........study lo........

heard this 2 word also want pengsan
din study like 对不起 myself
study also din know what it talking about
this time feel like ............... "i will not say that"

everyday i also waiting for 5pm and 9.30pm
because this 2 time is for me to watch drama
封神榜 and 公主嫁到
is not so guo fen isit, just 2 hour time for watching movie
but look like before and after i will do something not so relevant
what am i doing.........

still thinking have alot of time to study,
everyday also say tomorrow......
but i only got few more tomorrow to finish my tax
hope can know what the question asking for

sat is english test, look like normal feel
waiting holiday come^^

jiayou to all my friend (to me also)
and dun give up............ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment