Thursday, November 24, 2011

deep feeling from my heart

everthing will going be alright
i alway tell myself
but is there will be???
that i cant confirm now

i have left my blog behind for 3 month if not mistake
i have alot of thing need to write out to show in public
but i found that google+ is a better place for me to keep my secret

all the afaian is start to prepare their revision past 2 month ago
but i am just starting in this week
any complain??
but i dun think i have any
or i should say i used to be a last min kaki

i dun have any confident to continue study again
that what i can said,
"fail" make me scare to take a further study
i wish i can stop all my study and go to work
but unfortunately i have the burden which everyone also have
"family"

last time the power of the word "family" really can save me from the
bottom to top
i'm not saying the word not work now
but i think the power of the word is going to drop
and another word coming after this is "money"

book is beside me now but
i have sit beside it for 6 hour d
i still haven touch it
that make me feel hopeless to myself

when i study, i feel like
eh, i know this ~~~~ skip
ei, this i know too~~~~~ skip

the mood to learn is decreasing
now all i want is just pass the INTERNAL exam
that will really bring me proud and i have done my job to family
external~~~~ i will put it aside

many people say after they work will dream back the time when they study
i think i will going to take my external when i dream back my study time
A CHANCE~~~~~ NOT A CHAIN

hopefully i can make a PASS for my external too
i will write it as many as i can
right or wrong, is doesnt matter on that time
i need to settle the feeling from my heart
heart feel right, that is alway right

6pm now
there is notthing i can continue to F-ing around
i only have mood on night time for study
without any people around
without any voices come from the outside
a cup of tea or coffee

LET'S PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment